Admission form can be obtained from the school in all working days one month before the new academic session. Admission form should be submitted with the copies of mark sheet, character/transfer certificate. A student has to take an entrance Test to get admitted in the school.
Students are admitted after the following criteria are fulfilled:
1) A complete application form duly filled in and signed.
2) A copy of the Birth Certificate.
3) A Transfer/Character Certificate along with Marks Sheet issued from the school last attended.
4) Two recent colored Passport Sized Photographs.
The admission office will go through the documents and take following tests to check the eligibility for admission:
1) Written tests on the basic concepts of major subjects i.e. Mathematics, Science, English, Nepali and General Knowledge.
2) Interview and behavioral Tests.